Theirs all weather dogging and Nottinghamshire dogging !!! and I think anyone would agree dogging in the snow takes a certain kind of dogging LOL ....for me its got to decent temputures....but everyone to there own and this Nottinghamshire contacts clearly love the all weather dogging scene ......sure as frig not for me, but lots do
and YES ....before you ask this image had been taken from a Nottinghamshire couple, log in and check out other snow dogging pics lol.....
One things for certain the local Dogging scene is strong within Nottinghamshire with couples arranging instant meets via message boards & profiles and now you have a chance to view these members without even joining up!! Also posted is some information on local locations, although for the most up to date your far better contacting the couples that post within the forums
- Cossall - Canalside car park, Cossall village, Bestwood Country Park. Mainly
straight dogging fun with male, female and couple swingers up for
some action. Weekday lunchtimes are very popular.
- Beeston - I'm a bi guy and use meets around Attenborough nature reserve, drop me a line and we can arrange a time to meet. Its easy to find just look for the sign posts from Nottingham then left at Chilwell park onto the reserve
- Beeston golf club ? meet by the boating lake at highfields & then head into the forest as its safer than the carpark
- Holme Pierrepont - Holme Pierrepont car-park near the Rowing Centre. couples Dogging action at lunchtimes
and in the evening.
- Meets in Kettering - I've just moved to Kettering and looking for dogging sex ! anyone wanna meet a horny TV ?
- Newark - Holme Village outside Newark. Enter the village and at BT box
turn rightt and follow the road through to the very end car-park.
Afternoon and evenings catered for.
- heading towards stapleford woods tonight, fancy meeting up? ..
- Nottingham - BLIDWORTH WOODS Take the A60 then onto the A614 Doncaster
Road out of Nottingham for about 6 miles you come to a steel
railway bridge over the road, just after this there is an island
turn left here for about 1 mile this is Longdale Lane. 1 carpark
here on the right, there another 2 carparks in the circuit, Rigg
Lane, and Blidworth Bottoms. Good couple dogging action at night.
- Attenborough Nature Reserve car-park. Take road from Nottingham
towards Long Eaton, turn Left at Chilwell Retail park. Past Village
hotel onto nature reserve. Car-park on right about half a mile
Nottingham Race Course car-park. After hours dogging.
- B6386 / Gravelly Hollow dogging tonight anyone? I'll be there with the wife so drop me a note and tell you our car details
- We use the lake on Wollaton Park, Nottingham anyone fancy meeting up? The woods are pretty active most nights and the public toilets are used by gay guys after some action. My wife loves to suck guys off to completion whilst I take photos
- Blidworth (Sherwood Forest dogging) - If you want a safe place to meet up then head towards Sherwood Forest or Blidworth Woods, you can park up in one of the picnic locations and then head off. We are a couple and use the picnic site off the A60 to A614 ( Doncaster Road).
- Worksop - Clumber Park (see map). There is a roundabout to the east of
Worksop, where the A57 meets the A1. From this roundabout take
the A614 south (signposted Clumber Park). After about half a
mile, you'll find the Clumber Park entrance on the right, through
a stone arch. As you drive down the lane, it's lined with trees.
After about a quarter of a mile, there are some secluded picnic
areas on the right, some are set quite well back from the road.
This is often a good place, and dogging couples can often be
seen in (and out) of their cars. Good times are around lunch
time, and early afternoon, as well as 6pm onwards.
..........and theres lots more Dogging contacts & information inside the members section, join us NOW